Friday, August 2, 2013

Whole30: Days 1,2 & 3

Tuesday kicked off my 2nd official Whole30.  I thought I'd share my first 3 days of food.




My emotions have leveled out. Thank goodness!!  Purging seems to help me.  I need to learn to admit the feelings I'm having, instead of holding on and eating through them.  So thank you bloggy friends for listening. And thank you Missy for being my friend and lending me your ear. I appreciate you all more than I can say. 

Day 1 & 2 I suffered some lovely headaches and fatigue.  Day 3 I avoided the headache, but still experienced some mild fatigue mid afternoon. I'm hoping that today (Day 4) will be an upswing day. I got my CSA box yesterday, loaded with lots of lovely fruit and vegetables. I'll be heading to the store shortly to fill the gaps & stock up on meat. 

Hope you had a great week!  







2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your food looks gorgeous as always - love the colors!

It has been SO important for me to learn to feel and process my emotions, even when painful, to avoid turning to food!

Unknown said...

Great food choices to give me some new ideas for my eating. :D